Hacking SEO
Welcome To FilzaFhat AreA

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Bahasa Inggris 6

February 28, 2011
Personnel Manager
PT. Ungu
Jl. Hayam Wuruk 25 A
Jakarta 15677

Dear Miss Rudianita:
I believe my 10 years of accounting experience might be an asset to PT. Ungu, and therefore I have enclosed my resume for your consideration.

I seek a stable opportunity and strongly identification with Carolina Herrera. I was fully responsible for the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements for management and public reporting, and the Annual Report to Shareholders- and shared responsibility with the Corporate Controller in maintaining operating units compliance with the PSAK.

When can we set up an interview? I may be reached at 021 442-5770. Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Your Name





Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl
 
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free